Designed for life/use cycle management, SaveReTurn allows responsible recollection of contaminated items. The concept supports environmental considerations as the items taken from a SavePro or a SaveBox System, operating the SaveReturn, can selectively be returned.
Let your company enter into a new era flavored by a zest of environmental consideration when we all can take a shared commitment for saving for environmental concerns. Select a SaveReturn with the desired configuration as the receiving part can be divided into up to 3 parts, each operates by a separate door. As the size of the doors and the receiving bag or container sizes vary, there is little limitation to selective recollection. Are there more than 3 product types to be selectively recollected? The SaveReturn system can be scaled up by adding subsequent units.
Once the article is returned, the built-in camera takes a photo of the item returned and links it to the profile of the peer in SaveLog returning it. Subsequent pick-up is not allowed up until an article. The configuration may vary.
What does the SaveReturn offer?
- A selective recollection of contaminated items or articles of up to 3 product types per machine
- Scalability through linking multiple SaveReTurn machines
- Variable door and container/bag sizes allowing the return of oversized items
- Easy, 3-step return using the same identification method as for other machines powered by SaveLog
- Supports the implementation of corporate environmental protection initiatives across the various departments and areas of operation