The SavePro machine family
IVM’s helix-based vending machine, the core product to deliver cost reduction by virtue of installation is probably the first to make in changing the in-house, last meter logistics. Not only your peers will become more conscious of how much they consume or use but owing to the minor process change in tracking and monitoring, the true costs of projects or departments will be immediately visible.
Be your enterprise in virtually any industry or segment, a SavePro machine, powered by IVM’s proprietary SaveLog System is the right choice for process optimization and drawing the inherent benefits.
Product examples for vending:
What does a SavePro offer?
- Virtually all time availability through access in 24/7
- Reduced consumption or item use through traceability tracking and monitoring
- Personalized, real-time change of access rights and multiple other parameters
- Easy pick up using a pick-up code or any other method of identification (Conditions apply)
- Automated reports and notifications to refillers, line managers, or designated personnel
- Changing the way how you think of micro-logistics of up to 2100 items
- Extension and integration with other IVM powered machines and solutions
- Multilingual, easy-to-use user interface
Comparison of types by function
|Storeroom type||Dispense||Dispense One time right||Scaling||Rent||Return back (function)||SaveReTurn|
|SavePro 2 + SaveBox||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|SavePro 3 + SaveBox||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|SavePro 4 + SaveBox||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|SavePro 2||SavePro 3||SavePro 4|
|Manual anti-theft plate||Electric anti-theft plate||Electric anti-theft plate|
|–||Light signal on the door||Light signal on the door|
|Built in controller||Built in controller||Side Control Unit|